The following services are available to Chilled locker holders.
- Temperature and humidity are the most important factors to consider when storing wine. Wine kept for a few weeks or months can be affected by the temperature and humidity at which it is stored. Chilled maintains a temperature of 59 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity rate between 60% and 75% in all storage units at all times. The thermostats send alerts if the temperature is not maintained or if there is an issue with the cooling system.
- A natural gas powered generator is installed on the rooftop and will provide power to Chilled in the event of any power loss.
- Locker holders can access their storage units at Chilled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Biometric (Fingerprint) Entry
- To ensure privacy and security, Chilled is equipped with a fingerprint entry system. Only locker holders with registered fingerprints are allowed free access to the storage units and reception rooms. A secondary pin code is required to access the wine storage area.
- Chilled is equipped with a high-quality video surveillance system that captures all activity around the entry door and the storage units.
Access to Two Private Reception Rooms
- Locker holders have free access to Chilled’s Lounge and Reception rooms with Wifi and Direct TV. To view availability and submit a reservation request, click here.
- The Conference Room is available at a reduced fee to locker holders.
Shipment Acceptance and Handling
- A Chilled representative will accept all wine shipments and store them for you until you are ready to place them in your storage unit.